Some Interesting Facts about Coffee
‘Coffee has to be black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love.’
~ Turkish Proverb
Lots of people can’t image their morning without a cup of coffee. It is the most popular drink in the world. A lot of research has been done to define the good and bad impact of coffee on people’s organism. And it has been proved that coffee not only wakes us in the morning. There are other positive qualities of coffee.
Are you interested? Read the following facts and enjoy drinking of coffee.
1. Coffee is rich in antioxidants. Due to high caffeine content, coffee is a great source of antioxidants which prevent cancer and aging.
2. Coffee is rich in magnesium. Scientists have discovered that a huge amount of people suffer from a deficit of magnesium which is important for numerous enzymes of an organism to catalyze reactions.
3. This drink improves digestion. Coffee is diuretic so it has a positive effect on depletion.
4. Coffee improves the efficiency of an organism. It raises coordination and makes immunity more resistant to illnesses. It also helps your brain works more productively. For a reason, a lot of great writers, musicians, and composers used drank coffee.
5. Coffee reduces the probability of depressions.
6. Coffee reduces chances of Parkinson’s syndrome’s development.
7. Coffee reduces the risk of colon cancer. According to research, 2 cups of coffee a day reduce the probability of contracting this disease.
8. This drink also prevents asthma and headaches.
9.Coffee also reduces the probability of hepatic disorders.
10. Caffeine produces serotonin – a feel-good chemical. Perhaps, you know to make your mood better, it is necessary to eat a bar of chocolate. But you may also drink a cup of coffee which doesn’t contain any calories.
11.Coffee helps to recover from hangover effect.
Thus, drink coffee. The main thing is to remember: ‘Enough is as good as a feast.’ You will reach these positive effects if you drink not more than 4 cups a day.
About the author: Elizabeth Lee is a freelance writer and re-writer. She creates interesting articles on different topics, but her favourite one is “ Health.” She is also a professional translator and interpreter, currently working on a translation of a novel at essaycapital.com.