FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
What is this Magazine about?
What do I do after registration?
- Complete your biography on your profile page – this is the best way to introduce yourself to the magazine’s Community.
- Add a profile picture of yourself.
- Choose a “good” Public Display Name (ex.: ginaprs2319 is not a good Display Name).
- Fill in this form and click “Submit Post.”
- Explore and share the publications you love on Angie’s Diary featuring original essays, fiction, short stories, prose,lifestyle, and the arts. When logged in, your comments will automatically display your biography.
What Can I Post?
This is a free service and includes the syndication of all articles in the top social media. In case your post’s word count is over 4000, we suggest you split it up into chapters and post them separately.
How Often Can I Post?
Are Posts and Comments Moderated?
The following types of comments will not be posted:
- Anything that insults Angie’s Diary staff, readers or authors.
- Any type of discrimination in the discussions, including but not limited to racism, bigotry, or discrimination of any kind.
- We will not host discussions that involve explicit sexual references and are cautious about discussions on volatile topics such as abortion, religion, and race. Inflammatory remarks (intentional or otherwise), anything that we believe may provoke a fight.
- Advertising and spam.
- Posts with off-topic links.
- Feel free to agree or disagree with each other as long as you do it respectfully. Remember that there are people on the other end reading what you write. Please be mindful of that.
- Bottom line: Be nice!
Can I copy/paste my article into the Edit box?
- Proofread, grammar- and spell-check your text thoroughly before submitting!
- Do not include your name in the text. Your author info will appear below the article.
- Our magazine’s article style requires non-indented paragraphs and preferably plain text.
- Use English Language only.
- Add Title and Category.
- Do not use ALL CAPS in your articles
How Can I Promote My Posts?
Copy/Paste the Link to your Article or Story to your emails, Facebook Wall and messages. It has proven to be valuable practice to share your posts on several social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Reddit, and Instagram, to name a few. They may boost the traffic of viewers for your posts. Click one or more of the social network buttons in any article.
How Can I Promote My Book(s)?
How long does my registration remain valid?
What are the Deadlines?
Should I be wary of Copyright Infringements?
The good news, however, is that once you have published your work at Angie’s Diary, there is a time stamp on your posts (backed up daily), that will be very strong evidence in a court of law. A Creation becomes automatically the intellectual property of the creator, the moment of its creation. We do not make any claims to your work, nor do we let you sign waivers to enjoy the exposure we offer for free in Angie’s Diary.