- Complete your biography on your profile page – this is the best way to introduce yourself to the magazine’s Community.
- Username Tips: Use only lowercase letters and numbers, with no spaces, in your username.
- Your username or email address is what you use to sign in to your account dashboard. and is displayed on posts and comments you write.
- Add a SQUARE profile picture of yourself.
- Choose a “good” Public Display Name (ex.: ginaprs2319 is not a good Display Name).
- Fill in this form and click “Submit Post.”
- Explore and share the publications you love on Angie’s Diary. When logged in, your posts and comments will automatically display your biography.
- Instead of your username, you can also log in with your email address. While you can’t change your username, you can change how your name is displayed on posts and comments.