Terms of Service
Terms of Service
These Terms of Service cover all of the Angie’s Diary website and any associated content including email and RSS. Please read this statement carefully before proceeding to access any part of this magazine. Your use of Angie’s Diary indicates your agreement to abide by the Terms in effect.
Use of Content
By providing links to other sites, Angie’s Diary does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to Angie’s Diary in question.
Angie’s Diary does not operate or control and has no responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any external sites. Nor does it represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Visitors to Angie’s Diary assume complete responsibility and risk in their use of any external sites. Visitors should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or web-master.
Comments and Discussion Groups Terms of Service
In order to make our Comments interesting and informative for our users, the following guidelines must be adhered to by all users posting and/or viewing comments:
- Please think of the comments as a conversation between individuals and interact with civility.
- We will edit/delete spam comments, duplicate comments, unsupported accusations, personal attacks of any kind, and terms offensive to groups when used in a pejorative manner.
- We reserve the right to edit/delete comments that are some combination of pointlessly vulgar, vile, cruel, without redeeming qualities, and an embarrassment to the magazine.
- We also ask that you not post comments under multiple names, and it is grounds for immediate banning to comment under someone else’s name.
- We will also ban repeat or particularly egregious offenders.
- Please do not post phone numbers or email addresses in the body of your comment – you cannot assume the good intentions of everyone who reads them.
- And please do not post URLs — which may be long and skew the page or the comment sidebar — but make the URL an actual HTML link.
- If a comment is made using your identity it will be deemed to have been posted by you.
- Do not post abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, offensive or sexually explicit material.
- Do not intentionally make, false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
- Do not post material that infringes copyright.
- Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
- Keep all comments relevant and on-topic to the particular Angie’s Diary posting open for comments.
- Angie’s Diary will not accept responsibility for information posted in the Comments.
- If Angie’s Diary receives notice that any posting is not in keeping with these terms and conditions or the intended use of the Comments, we may remove that posting and/or any other related postings.
- We do not exercise any form of editorial control or censorship of Comments other than the above-stated procedure.
- As a registered user, you may receive our newsletters, from which you can easily unsubscribe by clicking on the appropriate link in the received mail.