SUBMIT GUEST POST
Please log in to submit content!
Please, follow these simple guidelines when submitting a post
- Posts must be original and of high-quality (minimum 500 words and not existing anywhere on the Internet).
- Posts should be spell- and grammar-checked, featuring correct punctuation.
- Referential link(s) must be on-topic and non-commercial. 
- Purely commercial posts with the sole purpose of promoting an item, service, or website, will be rejected routinely.
- For good SEO, your post Title should be 20-70 characters.
Bottom line: If we consider it of interest to our readers, we’ll publish it. 
- We publish guest posts for free, but for commercial links in articles, we charge USD 100 for ONE permanent ‘do follow’ link, or less, in case of multiple posts/links.
- Check out the benefits for Premium and PRO members.
Defining Your Guest Posting Objectives before you submit a guest post
Ideally, you already have a laser-focused goal for your guest blogging. If you do not, however, we recommend the following articles on the subject:
- Article Writing Tips
- How To Get Read
- Guest Posting and Article Spinning
- About Angie’s Diary
- Frequently Asked Questions
Knowing your goal ahead of time is essential in determining which blogs you want to submit guest posts. Usually, there are three fundamental objectives for guest blogging:
- To position yourself as an authority in your niche of expertise.
- To get exposure (traffic) back to your website.
- To build backlinks to your website.
Posting the right kind of content on top blogs like Angie’s Diary, you can do all three of these things. If you are trying to position yourself as an authority in your niche, you will want to post to blogs that have a large and engaged readership. If you are only trying to build backlinks to your website, you need to find blogs with a high authority root domain. Perceiving your goals in advance will help you determine which blogs you should submit guest posts to and which ones suit your niche of expertise best.