Are You a Talented Photographer or Illustrator?
Photographer or Illustrator
Angie’s Diary is looking for new talent to expand its photography- and illustration resources.
Since our launch in April 2008, we have given top priority to high-quality visuals for our publications. If you are new at Angie’s, have a look around, and see if our claim is correct. With the recent growth in members and visitors, it is vital we keep expanding our resources in this arena.
Authors sometimes submit visuals that match our magazine’s format, but more often we either search our database of photos and illustrations, supplied by photographers and illustrators who have agreed to make their work available for this magazine.
Alternatively, we create visuals or use public domain material from sources like Wikipedia.
As an artist, why would you make your artwork available for publication in Angie’s Diary?
- Depending on the virality of the article (post), your artwork is likely to receive a significant amount of exposure, thus adding to the recognition of your talent by our millions of visitors.
- Use Angie’s Diary as a portfolio, and link to articles that feature your work from your social media, blogs, and websites.
- Each chosen visual will bear full artist credits in the title and alt-tags of your work.
- We do not claim exclusivity, nor make any assertions to your work.
Please contact us, and supply the following:
- The URL of your hi-res material for us to choose from (preferably well indexed).
- Declare that you agree to supply your work on the basis described in this article and that all artwork used will have a permanent status on our magazine (no recalls).
Angie, thank you for yet another fine idea for expansion of your already wonderful site!
Thank YOU for your comments and contributions :D, dear Andrew.
I’ve shared this on Facebook and sent the link to a few artist friends of mine 🙂
Thank you, Paula, for your help and support.
Feel free to post any requests such as this on my page.
Much appreciated, dear Craig!
I just did.
I’ll spread this in in my network – happy to help out with this amazing mag.
I’ll spread the word.
Depending on what you’re looking for in terms of illustration, here’s how the DRUYAN cover came out: https://evablaskovic.com/druyan/time-lapse-video-how-the-book-cover-was-made-2/. The timelapse shows the process, distilled to a couple of minutes. I don’t know if he does photographs. Not all of his work is my style, but he tailors the work to the client. Some of it is digital (e.g., BTP cover), and some incorporates more standard techniques. He definitely has talent and over three decades of experience.