Angie’s Diary is looking for new talent to expand its photography- and illustration resources.
Since our launch in April 2008, we have given top priority to high quality visuals for our publications. If you are new at Angie’s, have a look around this magazine, and see if our claim is correct. With the recent growth in members and visitors, it is vital we keep expanding our resources in this arena.
Authors sometimes submit visuals that match our magazine’s format, but more often we either search our database of photos and illustrations, supplied by photographers and illustrators that have agreed to make their work available for the magazine.
Alternatively, we create our own visuals, or use public domain material from sources like Wikipedia.
As an artist, why would you make your artwork available for publication in Angie’s Diary?
- Depending on the virality of the article (post), your artwork is likely to receive serious exposure, resulting in interest and recognition of your talent by our millions of visitors.
- Use Angie’s Diary as a portfolio, and link to articles that feature your work from your social media, blogs, and websites.
- Each chosen visual will bear full artist credits in title and alt-tags of your work.
- We do not claim exclusivity, nor make any assertions to your work.
Please contact us, and supply the following:
- The URL of your hi-res material for us to choose from (preferably well indexed).
- Declare that you agree to supply your work on the basis described in this article, and that all artwork used will have a permanent status on our magazine (no recalls).