3 Month VIP Account:
1 Year VIP Account:
1 Year Publisher Account
Get the most out of your VIP or Publisher Account:
- Post excerpt(s) or chapter(s) of the book you want to promote
- Post author interview(s)
- Post book review(s)
that you should take full advantage of today!
- It has proven to be very valuable to share your posts on several social networks:
Google +1, Digg, Facebook, Delicious, Linkedin, Stumbleupon, etc.
- Join the Google+ community to share your stories & articles and get even more exposure
- Ask your friends and colleagues to do the same!
We retain the right of editing or rejection
- If you do not have a PayPal account, you can use their service to pay with a credit card.
- Credit card payments complete in seconds.
- Bank-transfer payments via PayPal take several days to process.
- You can Unsubscribe any time you like.
- IMPORTANT: If you want to unsubscribe, you have to inform PayPal or your credit card company and cancel recurring payments with them. We cannot do that for you!
Please Note: Cancelling your account at Angie's Diary does NOT cancel your subscription at PayPal or Credit card company - you need to do that yourself by clicking this link!
- Cancellations at any other time are subject to the minimum contract term agreed to, ending at the anniversary date for your subscription.
- Please note: If service is terminated past the initial 30-day period, regardless of the length of contract, angiesdiary.com will not refund the remaining fees.
- Any customer whose account has been suspended or terminated due to the breach of any part of the angiesdiary.com Terms of Service, including but not limited to the Payment of Fees and the Violation of the Acceptable Use policy, automatically forfeits eligibility for the angiesdiary.com 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Any customer who has received a refund in the past, or has been a customer in the past is not eligible for the angiesdiary.com Money Back Guarantee.