Observations by Smadar
- Men will never be jealous of their friend’s new clothes.
- They will never get depressed when they ate too much.
- They will never ask a random person: “where did you buy these fabulous pants?”
- You will never hear a man tells his friend: “wow, you look good!” or “those pants are really making your butt look smaller!”
- They will never be caught confused for half an hour, purchasing a pair of shoes.
- They will not extend their wardrobe, a new purchase is usually made when disposing of and old or broken item.
- You will never hear a man cry out in despair: “I don’t have anything to wear!”
- A man doesn’t refrain from breaking wind for a long time, and once the first one slips out, he will never hold them back again…
- A man will never refuse sex because he didn’t shave!
- Nor will they ever refuse sex because they feel too fat!
10 Things that Probably Won’t Happen to (Straight) Men was last modified: August 3rd, 2012 by Smadar