Angie’s Diary is looking for new talent to expand its photography- and illustration resources online.
Since our launch in April 2008, we have given top priority to accompanying visuals of high quality for our stories and articles. If you are new here, have a look around this magazine, and see if this statement is correct. With the recent growth in members and visitors, we are again required to expand our assets in this arena.
Authors sometimes submit visuals that match our magazine’s format, but more often we either search our database of photos and illustrations, supplied by photographers and illustrators that have agreed to make their work available for the magazine.
In other cases we create our own visuals, or use public domain material from sources like Wikipedia. This is a very time consuming affair that we intend to resolve, at least partially, by extending our (online) database of visuals.
As an artist, why would you make your artwork available for use in Angie’s Diary?
- We offer massive exposure for your work in our high-standard online magazine, resulting in interest and recognition of your talent by our millions of visitors
- Use Angie’s Diary as a portfolio, and link to articles that feature your work from your social media, blogs, and websites
- Each chosen visual will bear full artist credits in title and alt-tags of your work
- We do not claim exclusivity, nor make any assertions to your work
Please contact us, and supply the following:
- The URL of your hi-res material for us to choose from (preferably well indexed)
- Declare that you agree to supply your work on the basis described in this article, and that all artwork used will have a permanent status on our magazine (no recalls)